How can I change the way I pay for my sponsor child?

On, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on MY ACCOUNT. If you are new to this site, you will need to create your user name and password. Once logged in, you can make any changes to your account information including address, email address and changing your credit card for automatic payments. If you wish to pay by EFT, please email accounting at If you wish to pay with a check, please mail it to:

Hearts in Action/ PIES
PO BOX 2552
Westerville, OH 43086