How can I send a gift to my child?

Due to difficulties with the Guatemalan customs office, we ask that you do not send large packages to your child. The best and fastest way for you to get a gift to your sponsor child it to send gift money through or send a check payable to
Hearts in Action
P.O. Box 2552
Westerville, OH 43086
Designate in the check memo PIES – YOUR CHILD”S NAME – Gift
The staff in Guatemala will go shopping for your child, wrap the presents and take the presents to your child’s home.